1) Our Free Shipping program is for palletized freight shipments to your curbside. Free Shipping is available to qualified addresses in the continental USA. Qualified addresses are limited to areas where large trucks can easily access your curb and our free shipping program does not include delivery to remote and difficult to reach areas that can not be easily reached by a large truck without incurring extra costs.
We are not the shipping company. After your item has left our facility you will be given a tracking number for the shipment and any questions that you have about your shipment must be directed to the shipping company.
2) Should you require full “White Glove” service whereby the furniture is brought into your home and set up for use we can recommend several companies that we have used in the past. There is an additional charge for the white glove service.
You are also welcome to nominate your own carrier providing they have proof of insurance for the full value of your purchased items and they will pre schedule a pick up time slot.
3) Delivery Times. In stock items normally ship out within a few business days of the funds clearing into our account. For Palletized freight items that qualify for the Free Shipping program this means your items will arrive in about two to three weeks. If you choose to have your items shipped by a “White Glove” service company the shipping times are considerably longer and the exact delivery time for your pieces should be discussed with the shipping company before the ordering of the furniture takes place.
4) International Shipping. We will work with you to ship almost anywhere in the world. Please note that you will be responsible for all freight costs incurred as well as any duty, taxes and other expenses involved in this process.
5) Packing. We pack everything well beyond industry standards to ensure your items safe arrival. If the package appears damaged upon delivery you most note the damage (a few cell phone pictures are helpful) with the driver on the shipment papers and refuse the shipment. If everything looks fine, then accept the delivery and inspect the goods before the driver leaves.
Bed Crated for Shipment
Desk Palletized and Wrapped for Shipment
Items must be returned in their original packaging and in unused condition. Items may be returned or exchanged subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any return shipping fee for any reason including buyer remorse returns will be paid by the customer. All cancellation requests after an order has shipped will be treated as a buyer remorse return. Fourteen day return period after date of receipt. In order to qualify for a refund the return shipping must be initiated within fourteen days of item receipt. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return shipping and for returns that are never received so we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments.
Vintage and discounted items are not eligible for returns, refunds, exchanges.